Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Windowed Black Case
- » Brand :
- » Part Number :
- » Case Type :
- ATX - Full Tower
- » Side Panel :
- Glass Windowed
- » Lighting :
- Single Color
- » Stock Availability :
- Out of stock
Industry-leading design and a fully windowed door.
The Graphite Series 760T full-tower PC case starts with a visually stunning design that’s a match for its stunning performance potential.
The beauty begins on the outside with its sculpted shapes and ingenious, full windowed hinged side panel with flush-mount latches. The front panel has two massive 140mm intake fans bathed in soft LED light, and there’s a dual-speed fan selector for performance or silence. Inside, there’s ample cooling potential, with eight fan mounting locations and room for multiple radiators for self-contained liquid CPU coolers, or even custom liquid cooling. And, clever touches like modular drive cages and laterally mounted SSD bays maximize interior volume to help your high-performance dreams come true.
The side panels are hinged, so opening your 760T is as simple as pulling the flush-mounted latch. They can also be removed entirely by simply lifting them off of the hinges.
Like all Corsair cases, the 760T is designed for high-performance system builds, and high-performance systems require sophisticated cooling. There are eight total fan mounts, with room for top, front, bottom and rear-mounted radiators.
The four SSD bays are mounted laterally to make the most efficient use of the interior space. The combo 3.5” / 2.5” drive bays employ a modular bay system, so you can remove the bays you don’t need. The end result is an open interior optimized for extra-long GPUs and free airflow.
You can never have too many devices. The 760T front panel has two high-speed USB 3.0 connectors and two USB 2.0 connectors, plus headphone and microphone connectors for your headset.
The AF140L fans are custom-engineered by Corsair to deliver high-volume airflow with less noise and turbulence. The extra-large diameter allows them to run at a lower RPM, and they’re positioned to deliver cool air directly to your GPUs. A front panel switch allows you to toggle between silent and performance modes.
- Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, Extended ATX, XL-ATX motherboards
- Gorgeous full panel window for maximum visibility of your internal components
- Hinged side panels with quick release latches for easy access
- Generous expansion room for building high-performance systems
- Tool-free SSD, Hard Drive, and Optical Drive installation
- Includes three AF140L fans, (front fans with red LEDs) with room for up to eight fans
- Modular drive cage system for highly customizable layouts
- Two modular drive cages house three 3.5” or 2.5” drives each
- Four tool-free dedicated SSD cages, sideways mounted
- Designed for fast and straightforward builds
- Radiator and fan compatibility:
- Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
- Front: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (2 x 140mm LED included)
- Bottom: 1 x 120mm
- Rear: 1 x 140mm or 120mm (140mm included)
- Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone
- Easily accessed dust filters
- Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds
- Nine expansion slots for multiple PCI-E devices or large motherboards
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height 170mm
- Maximum GPU Length 450mm
- Maximum PSU Length 230mm
(x6) Combo 3.5in/2.5in
(x2) USB 3.0
(x1) Fan Controller
(x1) Headphone Port
(x1) Microphone Port
Top: (x3) 120mm or (x2) 140mm
Rear: (x1) 120/140mm
Bottom: (x1) 120mm
Rear: (x1) 140mm
IN WINRs.15,000.00 Rs.18,000.00
IN WINRs.13,000.00 Rs.14,500.00
IN WINRs.15,000.00 Rs.19,000.00