Corsair Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- » Brand :
- » Part Number :
- » Lighting :
- » Cooling Fan :
- CPU Liquid Cooler
- » Fan Size :
- » Radiator :
- Single Fan
- » Stock Availability :
- Out of stock
Make the Move to Liquid
Upgrade from your stock CPU fan or bulky air cooler to the efficiency and simplicity of liquid CPU cooling. Enjoy better cooling performance and lower noise, and protect your investment in your CPU.
The 120mm fan incorporates custom-engineered blades for better static pressure to noise ratio, offering improved performance at lower noise levels.
Serious liquid cooling for high-performance CPUs no longer means dealing with complex plumbing. Hydro Series H60 comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
The modular design makes installation simpler, and it's compatible with Intel and AMD processors.
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the flexible design gives you better leak protection and makes installation easier in tight spaces.
Copper has better thermal conductivity for more efficient heat transfer to the manifold. Pre-applied thermal compound lets you save a potentially messy installation step.
- Corsair H60 Liquid CPU Cooler
- One 120mm fan
- Mounting screws for fan and radiator
- Mounting brackets for Intel™ LGA 115x/1136/2011 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2
- Quick Start Guide
- Intel™ LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011
- AMD sockets AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, and FM2
- Radiator dimensions: 120mm x 152mm x 27mm
- Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Fan speed: 2000RPM +/- 10%
- Fan airflow: 54 CFM
- Fan dBA: 30.85 dBA
- Fan static pressure: 2.36mm/H20